- Jun 06, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMCafe U, Roxburgh St, Kelso TD5 7DS, UKASN Parent/Carer-Coffee Blether Cake and maybe a wee cry at CafeU
- Multiple DatesJun 07, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PMAllanbank Arts, Allanbank Courtyard , Allan, TD11 3PY, UKASN parent and carer bespoke Art sessions with Allanbank Arts WEEK 3/ Paint a canvas with Liz and Justine. Learn new skills and create something lovely for your home.
- Jun 12, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMCafe U, Roxburgh St, Kelso TD5 7DS, UKJoin Meeting of Minds and Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Jun 24, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PMThe Blackadder Hotel, Main St, Greenlaw, Duns TD10 6XA, UKA Saturday event to allow our ASN parent/carers to meet up in relaxed surroundings. A warm welcome awaits you!
- Jun 25, 12:30 PM – 2:30 PMKelso Swimming Pool, Inch Rd, Kelso TD5 7JP, UKJoin the MofM team for an exclusive ASN family event at Kelso Swimming Pool - This event is always a SELL OUT so get in there quick!
- Jul 13, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMLaughing Ducks Soft Play, Hillview Trading Estate, Guards Rd, Coldstream TD12 4EE, UKGet ready for an amazing time at the Laughing Ducks Soft Play Inclusive Session! This event is specially designed for young people with Additional Support Needs (ASN) because we believe everyone deserves to have a blast.
- Aug 31, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMColdstream, Coldstream Primary School, 3 Home Pl, Coldstream TD12 4DN, UKAn introduction to Scottish Borders Council CHAD - children affected by disability
- Sep 11, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMCafe U, Roxburgh St, Kelso TD5 7DS, UK
Meeting of Minds always aims to provide lots of new activities, workshops, events and seminars for both adults and children in our local area.
We always try to make space for everyone at all our events. Yet some activities do need to be capped and, as a result, can fill up quickly. If you or your child wish to come to any of the events listed please book a spot as soon as possible.
If you wish to register more than one person (adult or child) at an event please register each name separately so we can measure attendance numbers.
As a rule, we aim to make as many of our events as free as possible. Although, for some events, we may ask for a deposit to secure your place. This can either be refunded after your attendance or rolled over to book another event at a later date. Donations of your choice at any event are of course very welcome and help us to continue hosting events.
We also ask that if you or your child can no longer attend an event, for any reason, please tell us as soon as possible. That way we can release the space for someone else to enjoy.
As we come out of lockdown we look forward to seeing as many of you at our events as possible.
We are always keen to receive feedback on past events and fresh ideas for new events so please don't hesitate to get in touch with any comments or suggestions.