Wed, Dec 06|
Empowering Families Through Legal Education
Cairn Legal focuses on and prioritises assisting families of children with additional support needs and/or disabilities.
Time & Location
Dec 06, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Cafe U, Roxburgh St, Kelso TD5 7DS, UK
About the event
Join us in a FREE EVENT where we foster a private and confidential space for like-minded additional special needs (ASN) parent/carers to engage in general discussions, share experiences, and navigate through the complexities of education law together.
Cairn Legal Solicitors Glasgow is delighted to invite you to an enlightening event where we delve into the multifaceted world of education law, with a special focus on supporting families of children with additional support needs and/or disabilities.
- Early Learning & Childcare
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Legal Advice & Representation
- Training, Advice, and Mentoring to Educational Establishments
- Placing Request Appeals
- Exclusion Appeals
- Disability Discrimination Claims
- Appeals to the Upper Tribunal
- Co-ordinated Support Plans (CSPs)
About the event:
- Capped Numbers to ensure intimate and focused discussions
- Open to Any ASN Family
- 1:1 Short Chat can be arranged
- No Children (if possible) to maintain a focused environment
- A Proactive Event designed to empower and enlighten