top of page
Wed, Mar 09|
ASN Boxing Sessions Chirnside Boxing Club
Chirnside Boxing Club has kindly offered to help support our charity. Does anyone else hear the Rocky theme tune in their head? This is always a very positive and successful event, please read the details within below.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:15 PM
Chirnside, Chirnside, Duns TD11, UK
About the event
We are excited to be working again with Chirnside Boxing Club!
This event will:
- Help with co-ordination, concentration, wellbeing and fitness
- NO experience is needed, it is about having FUN
- Start 2nd March (Wed) x 4 weeks
- Limited numbers to allow the best environment for all
- An adult must attend with the child and help support
- Bring a drink and please wear comfortable clothes
- Committee members will be around to help and support parent/carers
PLEASE on this occasion, just select a ticket per child participating in the event, not the adult. Thank you
You can visit Chirnside Boxing Club’s Facebook page to learn more about the great work they do. Boxing is widely regarded as a sport that can build self-esteem, confidence and the drive to work towards achieving positive personal goals.
bottom of page